Lil Chris...a lil creepy

So this kid is like 16 (but looks 12), and I guess he went through Gene Simmon's Rock School bootcamp reality show in the UK. And now he has a solo album. His singing doesn't seem to match his image...it's like imagining Tom Delounge sing like Micheal Jackson, singing country. Apparently he did a cover of Sexyback on the Jo Whiley Live Lounge, which I'd like to hear. (Side tangent, Keane's cover of U2's "With or without you" and Lily Allen's cover of the Kaiser Chiefs' "Oh My God", David Gray's cover of the Killers "Smile like you mean it" And Razorlight's cover of "Hey Ya" on Jo Whiley is fu-amazing).

But kudos to Chris for getting permission from his parents to get plugs. I wish I had those kind of parents in highschool. And apparently he's very funny in a immature teenager way...look at his holiday drawings

No comments: