i guess dudes love the instant messaging, even at 21+

So I'm on ichat right now so I can talk to my husband at work..and that's probably the only reason why I use ichat these days. But I noticed ever since being out of college for a couple of years, the only people I see on AIM or ichat are 99.9% male. Granted because I've always had more male friends than female friends...hence there are more male friends on my buddy list than females...but not a single female is instant messaging these days. What does that mean? Are men more prone to goof off at work and keep up the Instant Messaging? Maybe they are talking to their "wives"? Probably not. Do these men not have jobs? Maybe my female friends care more about their careers? Or they like to abide by the rules of the office and don't want to get caught chatting it up on IM. Probably. What is up with that?

No comments: