Still No Sweet Escape

Have not purchased the new Gwen Stefani album. Don't know why...because I do have a tendency to be loyal to musicians even if they have gone downhill (just look at that Matchbox 20 cd I purchased years ago that I still haven't listened to or taken out of the jewel case). I sorta love the Gwen dolls I got for xmas, despite that fact they are cheaply manufactured. But I love the outfits of Tick Tock Gwen and Miss Love...and mr. bear loves the cape. Love that the thighs are larger than Barbie's, but the arms could have a bit more meat. And the hands are not made to hold any of the accessories, i.e. the scepter, the lipstick, the crown doesn't even fit on Gwen's head! But that's ok. mr. bear has use for them.


Also look at the photo mr.bear sent to Perez Hilton...he's sporting his Nicole Richie sun glasses, and Brandon Davis hairy chest.

No comments: