Mr. Numnum is such a biter!



This random person named mr. numnum wants to friend me on myspace...What the hell kind of name is Mr. Numnum? I was appalled how they flat out copied my photo(below) of mr. bear chillin' with gwen and a harajuku girl(which I took and first posted in January)!




This kind of imitation does not feel like flattery to me at all, and it's down right insulting! Mr. Nums is obviously new to myspace cos yesterday "he" had only fours friends, and wanted to befriend me, randomly, probably because "he" saw me post a comment on mika's myspace page a few days ago, saw my picture, copied it, and then had the audacity to want to friend me without complimenting on mr. b's picture. Plus the sock monkey is generic. Anyone and everyone can get a sock monkey like that! Mr. b on the other hand has personality and sass. I'm temped to reply "who the hell do you think you are." But I rather just continue to be insulted.

No comments: