You can save the Black Donnellys!

This is the last time I'm going to promote the Black Donnellys, because if you don't wake up and realize the greatness in this show...you will be like everyone else who jumps on the bandwagon too late when it's way crowded...despite the fact I gave you a free ticket a year ago (you know what I'm talking about, i.e., Muse, Lily Allen, all other trends I see early).

The Black Donnellys will not be cancelled if more people start watching the full episode online at nbc.com and download it on itunes. I'm not paying money for ipod video...but I'll watch it on nbc.com And they are streaming a new episode on nbc.com tonight (Monday, April 9) at 9pm. So if anything watch the first and second episode on nbc.com after work to wet your palette and get addicted, then tune in for the new episode at 9pm.

Come on do it for Tom Guiry... aka Scotty Smalls (the Sandlot)...aka Jimmy Donnelly (the Black Donnellys). You can't go wrong with someone from the Sandlot! I loved that movie!

No comments: