I hate you song, Tom Delonge goes crazy, and I really hate L.A.M.B. clothes

For those of you know have no clue because you could careless, Blink 182 has broken up, a long time ago. I don't believe they are on "indefinite hiatus." Tom quit Blink, he said, because he was tired and needed a break, but it was probably more because he was sick of being a sidekick, and he wanted to be the center of attention.

I admit he can hold a tune with Angels & Airwaves, his new band, but Mark and Travis's new creation, +44 (lovely London reference greatly appreciated), seem a little more organic and real...maybe because they didn't get a holy gothic, "i think i'm matthew barney by making these short films" makeover. Admit it Tom, you're just a sellout whore. It's not a crime, but stop selling more crappy shoes named after your daughter. Gwen's not calling her baby company Kingston Wear.

Sidetracking a bit. I have to say what we've all been thinking about Gwen Stefani and L.A.M.B ...why is the L.A.M.B. line so hideous? I don't want to look like some rasta-tramp or a cholo trackstar. This sweater looks like it was spray painted in someone's garage! You're very stylish and breathtaking in most of your outfits, especially as a pregnant woman, but why not make a clothing line more in tune with your fabulous fashion sense? I guess you don't want anyone else looking as good as you do, huh?



Anyway, the reason for writing this entry was because of the best new "i hate you, you b@stard/b!tch" song ever has been released on LP by +44, Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker's new band, and it's called "No It Isn't"
check it out here http://www.plus-44.com/

"Please understand
This isn't just goodbye
This is I cant stand you"


It doesn't get any better than that. I dedicate this to all my former frenemies.

I also wanted to show this ridiculous cover with Tom...uh, angel wings, that's so 1997, Nigel Pulsford of Bush did that during the "greedy fly" video shoot. P.S. Tom DeLonge, you need a serious reality check.

1 comment:

G. Michael Reynolds said...

Ah Fujitasan..I do love you so, because you hate the things that I hate.