Janina Boesch and Filip Olszewski are cool!

Saw Janina Boesch's project for Manhattan Dissected on the Adobe site, she won the Adobe Design Award for 2006 in interactive design. She stole my idea that I failed to come up with first. Grrrr! Lovely none the less because I'm currently obsessed with panoramic photography and organizing information in a visual way. Plus it's of Manhattan, so I know it like the back of my hand. Also check out the analysis of overall color scheme in the photos and the percentage averages. You can check out a demo of the project here.



Also loved Filip Olszewski's The Suclking Pigs Interactive (http://forgiveme-iloveyou.com/sucklingpigs.html)
It's a flash based interactive piece of his band. Takes a while to load, and two of the musicians aren't complete yet, but definately you should check it out for now. Use your computer's keyboard keys to make the drummer bang certain drums and sing, or play the accordian. Reminds me of TAP(the dancer on the PDA project). Olszewski's other work and animation is really good too.


I am very jealous of everyone.

No comments: