New season of the girlmore girls!!!

A little dissappointing. Is it because Team Palladino is gone? Maybe. I think the Gilmore Girls has lost a little edge and wit. It's just not quite the same.

Why were Sookie and Michel arm wrestling in the kitchen in the first place? I know they had to get from A(arm wrestling) to E(an excuse to play racquet ball) but come on, it's thin strings.

I am glad they included my favorite la-la song while Lorelai threw her Luke comforter and pillows on the floor.
Also loved the whole rocket, twilight zone, true love thing, I wish someone would give me a rocket.
And very classic-esque scene of the girls playing raquetball without actually playing.
Also love the reference to the "prodigal daugther returns"...I was hoping they were going to reference "Just like Gavin and Gwen"...but that's just me being me.

Speaking of Gwen...what the hell is she wearing in this photo, I am shocked and dissappointed that Gwen thinks this 80s crazy ensemeble will pass as fashion in 2006. I know that can't be Yohji Yamamoto. Shame on you Gwen! (Thank you imnotobsessed.com for the images.)

No comments: