2nd to funniest email i've gotten in my entire life!

I got this mass email yesterday from one of my department advisors at school...I also overheard the issue being discussed in the office yesterday. I never thought it's that hard to remember to close the door, but then again men have no shame, and no manners.

Please close the door to the Men's Restroom on the 10th floor upon entering AND leaving.

Female students have brought rightful complaints to the attention of the MFACA Staff
regarding the door being left open and being unexpectedly exposed to male students using
the restroom. This is not acceptable.


So please be thoughtful and close the door as the poster on the back of the Men's room
door plainly states.

Thank you male MFACA students for your consideration and cooperation.



I'd like to see what the sign says, because apparently there is a picture of a screaming woman on it too (I wonder if it's a stick figure or a real photo).

No comments: