snoring in the library and sugardaddies.com

So I was in the library today, and among the annoying and disturbing noises I heard today (construction from outside, students whispering, some dude's music blaring from his headphones) I heard someone snoring really, really loud. Like grandpa snoring loud! Save it for the dorms kids, don't sleep in the library. I don't study in your apartment, so please don't sleep in my library.

I heard about this through Dr. Phil...sugardaddie.com. I thought it was fake, but apparently rich people have sunk to a creepy new low.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. But some wealthy singles are still out there looking for their true love sincerely. I don't think a "sugar daddy" can turn me on. I prefer a successful man who is very serious about romance and relationships. And there are some great sites that have the right concept. I would highly recommend a visit to MillionaireMatch.