HBOvoyeur project

You've got to check out HBO's experimental multimedia experience that is HBO Voyeur. It's a modern day spin on "Rear Window." I am quite jealous HBO thought of this concept before me--side note: someone in one of my classes two years ago had an idea similar to this, but she executed it poorly. But I am very impressed with HBO because they have realized the importance of technology in the realm of entertainment, by presenting this project in various ways: as an installation piece in Soho(Broome and Ludlow...check it out and let me know how it looks), online at hbovoyeur.com and on HBO Demand, they are gaining a wider audience and making the whole experience very addictive. I love it! Even the icon interface is sleeky and clean, well done! And the fact that it is based in New York City, I am even more envious. New York City, I miss you so. Let us never fight again.

No comments: