I felt a real gilmore girl moment there...

Most of you know families are naturally dsyfunctional and emotionally difficult, but mine takes it to another extreme. Especially an unnamed person who has nothing better to do than gosisp and spread nasty false rumors. It's even worse than Paris and Nicole. I swear I wish I was famous just so i could justify why my family life should be talked about by Perez in his blog, right up there with the Spellings, sans the money.

But I truly had a Gilmore Girl moment last night. Had some breakthroughs that were long over due. Things should start getting better now. I just need to permanently eliminate the negative forces(nasty gossipers) from my life now, cos it's just too much of a waste of time and energy! I mean what kind of family member gossips about you behind your back? Understandly a frenemy, but, not a family member! I feel really sorry for you, cos you obviously need help, but if you let this keep going, you are going to be the most unhappiest, miserable, depressed, lonley person in the world.

And my new theme song is "take what you take" by lily allen, which ironically was used in an american eagle outfitters commercial seen during the Gilmore Girls hour on Tuesday night. Lily Allen, once again, you have saved the day.

Two wrongs don't make a right...
What the f*ck do you know,
just cos you're old, you think you're wise?
But who the hell are you though,
I didn't even ask for your advice
You wanna keep your mouth shut,
You wanna take your thoughts elsewhere,
Cos you're doing in my nut,
And do you think I care?

Say what you say,
Do what you do
Feel what you feel,
As long as it's real.
I said take what you take
And give what you give
Just be what you want,
Just as long as it's real.

No comments: